If you’re still in need of some last-minute gift ideas, here are 11 things I think would make great gifts. I’m also sharing my Christmas wish list so you can see what I’m wishing for and maybe you’ll find a good gift idea there too!
Holiday Gift Ideas 2020
3. Slippers You can’t ever go wrong with slippers and I love this suede version.
4. Apple HomePod Mini We recently invested in the HomePod and a few mini versions to put around our house. We struggle with acoustics because of the openness of our home but these babies have helped tremendously! I love that you can play music in the entire house or if you want to play something different in another room, you can do that too.
5. Cheese Knives Because who doesn’t love cheese?
6. Butter Bell This little gadget will forever be on my gift guide because it’s unique and so useful.
7. Smart-Frame Upload photos from anywhere to this digital smart photo frame. A great gift idea to keep you connected to family.
11. Knife Sharpener We personally have this and use it almost daily. It’s so convenient, it suctions right to the countertop. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer.
My Christmas Wish List
1. Vase This vase is always sold out but I love the vintage look of it.
2. Popover This fleece popover looks so cozy and I love the quilted pocket look.
3. The Glove Boot Everlane has the best reputation for shoes and I fell in love with these glove boots. They come in several color options and are made from recycled plastic bottles! Chic and good for the planet. 🙂
4. Watch Band I need a two-tone watch band and love this one.
5. Silpat Mat These are a great gift idea for anyone that cooks. They are non-stick mats that help distribute even heat. They last forever and also come in a muffin and loaf version. I’ve wanted some forever.
6. Wood Spoons I am in love with these little wooden spoons. I envision them on the coffee bar in a ceramic cup to be used for sugar and stirring all that coffee and tea I consume lately.
7. Mixer Am I the only person that bakes that doesn’t have a stand mixer?
8. Hair Dryer I’ve heard great things about this hair dryer volumizer brush.
9. Book I’ve been holding out for this book by one of my favorite designers ever in hopes I’d get it for Christmas. Are you reading, honey?