Last week I shared gift ideas for the hostess, yesterday I shared gift ideas for the home lover and today I’m sharing my third and final gift guide with you guys, my own Christmas wish list. Although I’m very blessed and don’t really need anything, there are some fun things I would like to have. 😉 Maybe you guys can get inspired by some of these gift ideas, too. Especially if you are looking for gift ideas for someone who loves cooking…since we have a new kitchen, several things on my wishlist are for the wanna-be-chef in me! 😉
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using my link, I may receive a small commission for the referral at no additional cost to you.
1. Smeg juicer – I make a lot of fresh squeezed orange juice. Now that we have a functioning kitchen, I’m back to making it nearly every day. Currently, I do it manually. I’m not crazy about the idea of a bunch of small appliances that take up storage space or worse, counter space. (Kinda like that egg McMuffin maker we only used for the first week we had it). I didn’t want to invest in a juicer if I wasn’t going to get daily use out of it. But since my OJ-making has prevailed, I am wishing for this cute electric Smeg citrus juicer in black. They have lots of other fun color options too.
2. Soludos Slippers – I love Soludos and have a couple of their shoes. When I saw these adorable slippers with the embroidery detail and fuzzy inside, I immediately wanted them.
3. Chicken Mom T-shirt – Becuase, duh!
4. Smeg Toaster – If I’m going to have that cute black Smeg citrus juicer, then I need the matching toaster right?! This one is a 4 slot toaster, making it extra cool.
5. Love and Lemons Cookbook – I learned about this cookbook from Megan over at The Fresh Exchange Blog. It’s centered around fresh produce and seasonal ingredients. The recipes are simple, the photography beautiful and has meal planning tips. One of my personal goals is to elevate my cooking and to introduce more plant-based meals into our routine, so this book is perfect.
6. Silpat Baking Mat – I’ve heard and read so many good things about these French non-stick baking sheets. They’re made of fiberglass and food-grade silicone and replace the need for greasing a pan or cookie sheet. They’re easy to use and clean and I’m dying to have some in my kitchen arsenal. This is a great gift idea for the chef in your life.
7. Chanel Chance – This is the perfume I’ve worn for years and I just happen to be out. So, hubby if you’re reading… 😉
8. The Haven’s Kitchen Cooking School Cookbook – This is another one recommended by Megan and it’s tailored for beginner cooks with tips on correct food preparation and cooking techniques as well as recipes.
**ProperTee kindly gave me a discount code to share with my readers! Use code SECRETSANTA for 10% off your purchase! They have several cute T-shirt and sweatshirt designs that are home related.**
10. Away Luggage – I have wanted this hard shell luggage for so long! It’s unbreakable, scratch resistant, guaranteed for life and comes in a variety of sizes and fun colors. It even has a charging port and personalization options.