Happy December! It’s officially the month of Christmas and I’m back today with my second of three gift guides: gift ideas for the home lover. Did you see the hostess gift guide I posted last week? Don’t forget to come back tomorrow, because I’m sharing my Christmas wish list with you!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using one of my links, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
1. Match Striker – You can’t really strike out with this. See what I did there? Everyone loves candles and if you have a candle, you need a match striker. It’s a cute and convenient way to keep matches next to candles around the house.
2. Wick Trimmer & Candle Snuffer Set & Cute Matches – While we’re talking about candles, this wick trimmer and snuffer is a great gift idea. You could even combine it with a candle and a cute box of matches or a match striker for a gift set.
3. Ring Doorbell – A doorbell with a camera that allows you to see, hear and talk to your visitors. This is a great gift for anyone and it’s pretty easy to figure out if someone has one or not. 😉
4. Bose Bluetooth Speaker – A small, rugged, waterproof Bluetooth speaker with 8 hours of battery life and a “party mode” that allows you to pair multiples. We have this and love it. The sound is great quality.
5. Dinner Bell – An ode to history, a dinner bell is a unique gift idea. Traditionally used to signal everyone on the homestead that it’s time for dinner, nowadays it’s used as a decorative and conversation piece. It can be hung indoors near the kitchen or outside on a porch or patio.
6. Llama Planter – Becuase everyone needs a llama of some kind.
7. Vintage French Market Basket – These are a great gift idea and can be used for many things around the house. As always, I recommend an authentic vintage French version which can be easily found on Etsy.
8. Paper bag/box – Uashmama makes these cool eco-friendly washable paper storage boxes and bags that look and feel like leather. They’re available in various sizes, shapes and colors and can store anything from salt and pepper and herbs to fruit or bread. Larger versions would work great in the entryway or laundry room.
9. Marble Tic Tac Toe Set – An elevated tic tac toe set in marble makes a great accessory for the coffee table.
10. Olive Tree – A symbol of peace and friendship an olive tree one of my favorite gift ideas for the home lover…or anyone really. They do best in growing zones 7-10 and can be kept in a pot or planted in the ground in warmer climates.