Holiday Gift Ideas & What’s on My Christmas Wish List
Holiday Gift Ideas
Tis’ the season! I wasn’t sure about doing gift guides this year but after conducting an Instagram poll, it seems you guys find them useful so here ya go! I did one gift guide of products I really like (I have some of them) and I’m also sharing my Christmas wish list below. I hope you find some great gift ideas!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using my link, I may receive a small commission for the referral at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
1. Pajamas – These lightweight linen PJs are so cute and cozy. They come in a variety of colors and prints like this striped version.
2. Butter Bell – You guys went crazy over my butter bell! I did a whole post on it with lots of butter bell options. A butter bell is a great unique gift for anyone. Here are some other options:
3. Weekender Tote – I have an Away luggage suitcase and would love to add this weekender to my luggage collection. Away is a great company that stands behind its products.
4. Alpaca Throw – Serena and Lily has the best throw blankets from cotton and linen to alpaca. Alpaca is an extremely soft fiber. This luxurious throw blanket is sure to impress. I also love this one.
5. Produce Bags – A useful gift for anyone or a great stocking stuffer. I have these mesh bags and use them often for farmer’s market visits and in lieu of plastic grocery store produce bags.
6. Mapiful Map – This company makes custom framed posters of the places that are close to your heart. The place you got engaged, your home town, where you fell in love, etc. This is a great sentimental gift idea.
7. Zodiac Sleep Mask – Becuase it’s just too cute.
8. Yeti Cooler – Yeti coolers are some of the best and most stylish on the market. This is a great gift for the guys in your life or anyone that camps, tailgates, boats, etc.
9. Slippers – These women’s slipper booties look so comfy. Made of lambswool and fleece-lined, they’re sure to be soft, cozy and warm. Great gift for mom, wife or the homebody.
10. Moink Meat – Give a gift of a box of ethical meat or seafood. I personally love this gift idea. Moink meat offers a wide variety of grass-fed beef, pastured pork and poultry and wild seafood. Boxes are customizable.
11. Wine Aerator – A wine aerator and tap in one. Gone are the days of a red wine bottle ring on your white countertops! I love that it has a spigot to dispense wine tap-style with the touch of a button.
12. S’mores Maker – Great for anyone with kids or the entertainer. I love the clean look of this version and at an affordable cost.
13. Hammock – This hammock is strong, durable and UV and mildew resistant. A fun, unique gift for the outdoorsy type or anyone with a yard.
14. Custom Doormat – This is the perfect gift for anyone. Customize it with the family’s last name or a funny saying.
15. Charger Roll-up – This leather roll-up stores all sizes of cords in a variety of pockets. Personalization is available. Great for those that travel often.
My Christmas Wish List
Admittedly, there are a few things on here that are very boring but I’m keeping it real with you guys and sharing what I am genuinely asking Santa for. 😉
1. Coin Necklaces – I love these simple layered coin necklaces. So much so, I snagged them for myself already during Black Friday. 😉
2. Non-stick Pan – I have All-Clad cookware that I love but I need a good non-stick pan. I’ve read great things about this one.
3. Felt Hat – Full disclosure, I bought this already too and it’s so good! I love the color (I have it French Vanilla) and the simple leather strap detail. It comes in several color options but I kept it neutral…it literally goes with everything.
4. Sneakers (I also really love them in the snakeskin) – How cute are these sneakers? They come in many color and pattern options.
5. Pyrex Storage Containers – OK I admit, this is pretty boring but my existing Tupperware is so sad! I want to replace it with glass so I don’t have to transfer leftovers to a bowl every time I want to reheat something. I also love this set with wooden lids.
6. African Basket – I’m excited to get back in the garden come Springtime and I could really use a garden harvest basket. I love these African style baskets with leather straps.
7. Spoons – I need a set of small spoons to keep on my wet/coffee bar and I am so in love with these. They are not cheap but they are different shapes and sizes and I love the rustic, vintage feel of them.
8. & 9. Garden Tool Set and Garden Bag – Back to the garden. I love the idea of storing garden tools in a cute garden bag. I always lose my tools and having a cute bag to keep them in would help keep me organized. This canvas bag is adorable and I love the neutral wood look of the tools.