Tis’ the season! When it comes to gift guides, I try to keep them simple and intentional. I always like to round up my favorites from the year or things on my wish list. I gotta say, I love this year’s picks!
2022 Gift Guide: Becky’s Favorites
- Ceramic Pans – These non-toxic pots and pans have been on my wishlist and I think it’s time I buy them for myself! They come in several gorgeous colors, I love the green and cream.
- Bogg Bag – These bags are washable, and don’t tip over or leak. It’s the perfect bag for stashing all the things. It comes in so many great colors, I’m loving the latte and green.
- Super-Absorbant Dish Towels – Chris Loves Julia recently tested a bunch of dish towels and this one was a fave. I need to update my stash and would love to try these.
- Taper Candles – Gorgeous twisted taper candles are so cute. They would make a great hostess gift or stocking stuffer. I have some vintage brass candlesticks I think they’d shine in.
- Leather Fanny – I’m dying to upgrade my lululemon belt bag and I love this one.