Last week, I shared the mood board for our new mudroom. I mentioned wanting to include a bench on the wall in between the two windows. For weeks I have been scouring the internet to find the perfect wooden farmhouse entryway bench to use in this space.
Here you can see the wall in question. The wall in between the two windows is where I plan to put a bench. It’s about 69″ wide.
I love the idea of a spindle-back bench that feels very farmhouse-y. I’ve been looking high and low and decided to round up some I found on my search. Here are my favorites.
Farmhouse Entryway Bench Roundup
- Reclaimed oval bench (54, 66, 78 or 90″)
- Weathered brown teak bench (57″w)
- Windsor oak bench (53.25″)
- Dexter Bench (60″w)
- Low-back bench (59″w)
- Curved spindle-back bench (62″w)
- Vintage Swedish pine bench (73″w)
- Pine spindle storage bench (70″w)
- 4-drawer storage bench (67″w)
- Teak bench (77.5″w)
- Vintage Austrian bench (76″w)
- Handmade country pine bench (76.5″w)
Some of these are vintage and some are new. #1 is the only one without a back but I included it because it is beautiful and comes in many sizes.… Read more